Playing “I’m going to pack my bags”
Based on the children’s game “I’m going to pack my bags”, we have put together a survival kit of the most important things to pack for your trip to Singapore.
- Registration bar code: to save you waiting time at registration, please make sure you bring your confirmation bar code as a print-out or on your phone! – You have not pre-registered yet? Get going and book your ticket before the end of the pre-booking phase on Friday, 19. October!
- Business cards: PLDC is all about networking. That interesting guy you had the conversation with? – Make sure you bring your business cards and likewise don’t forget to request cards from the interesting people you meet at PLDC!
- Dancing shoes: Traditionally, PLDC will conclude with a gala dinner and party! We are passionate about light – and about dancing!
- Camera: Singapore offers a variety of sites and projects to see by day and at night. Plus there are many things to explore around the venue in Marina Bay. Make sure you bring your camera to capture all those special moments during the conference and supporting programme and memories of this special city.
- Swimming costume: Starting the day with a refreshing swim with a view over the dazzling streets of Singapore will boost your energy! You still need to book your room at Marina Bay Sands Hotel? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the code “PLDC 2018” for the special hotel rate!
- International credit card and Singapore dollars: Remember that most banks will require you to pre-book Singapore dollars if you want to bring cash with you – otherwise, international credit cards are accepted in most shops and in taxis!
- Grab App: We strongly advise you to download the Grab App! It makes getting taxis super safe and easy!